Researchers have found that the gray matter density of the auditory areas is lower in people with reduced hearing ability. Hearing aids will help to preserve the brain… » http://www.hear-it.org/Untreated-hearing-loss-may-reduce-brain-volume
Latest News & Articles
- New Medicare Rebates for Hearing Tests: Bridging the Gap in Hearing Care
- New Research Emerges: Can Treating Hearing Loss Lead to Cognitive Improvement?
- Discover the Power of Independence: Choose an Independent Audiologist
- What Causes Tinnitus: 8 factors that can trigger tinnitus
- Hearing Aids: A Game-Changing Solution for Dementia Prevention