Hearing Aid Trials & Fitting
Not sure which hearing aid is right for you?
Want to know how they will look and feel?
Why not consider a trial?
Simply request an appointment to see one of our audiologists for a hearing aid consultation and demonstration. If appropriate, your audiologist may offer you a hearing aid trial (conditions apply). Contact us today for more information on 1300 761 667
How to Trial Hearing Aids Before You Buy
- Contact us for an appointment. Once you’ve contacted us we can make an appointment to fit and program your hearing aids.
- Fitting Appointment. At your 1-hour fitting appointment, your audiologist will test your hearing, then custom fit your new hearing aids. Your audiologist is skilled at optimising comfort, sound quality, and making sure your chosen aid is suitable for your unique hearing. If the hearing aid needs to be changed during the trial to better suit your needs, then this is arranged at no extra cost to you. We recommend a Review Appointment 1-2 weeks after the initial fitting to make sure the fit in your ear and sound quality is satisfactory.
- Congratulations – you have your NEW Hearing aids. Your purchase includes a 30-day money-back trial, 1-year of service & 3-year manufacturer warranty, free membership Ear & Hearing Hearing Club – which provides batteries and accessories at the low prices and free postage for products over $25. As a client of Ear-Hearing, you are welcome to come back for fine-tuning of your hearing aids. We recommend annual checks of your hearing and the hearing aids.
Hearing Aid Fittings
Our aim is to improve your quality of life by helping you hear better! We can achieve this by taking your lifestyle and your individuality into account when fitting you with a hearing aid, which goes beyond just looking at your audiograms!
- We also listen to your specific hearing needs.
- We give you a comprehensive assessment to examine all medical aspects of your hearing loss.
- We explain our findings and discuss the medical and non-medical aspects of your hearing loss.
- We discuss all your treatment options with you and involve you in the decision-making process.
- And, if we fit you with a hearing device we don’t leave you alone. We give you the best ongoing support all through the adaptation period.
Fitting hearing aids are our speciality! Ear and Hearing Australia provides a wide range of advanced hearing instruments including the following:
- All major brands and models
- All styles including the Completely in the Canal hearing aids
- Digital as well as programmable and conventional analogue aids
- Automatic, remote control and volume control hearing aids
- Multi-channel compression hearing aids
- Multi-program hearing aids
- Multi-microphones and directional hearing aids
- CROS & Bi-CROSS hearing aids
- Bluetooth & Wireless technologies
- Assistive hearing devices
Your Audiologist is able to help you to choose the right type of hearing aids based on the degree and type of your hearing loss, your hearing difficulty, your hearing needs, your lifestyle and your budget.