Widex Hearing Aids
Widex Hearing aids
Widex is a family-owned company, founded in 1956 by the innovative engineer Christian Tøpholm and the talented entrepreneur Erik Westermann. Widex hearing aids let you connect and communicate easily. They develop digital technology at a level of quality that few can match, and this has forged their reputation as one of the most innovative manufacturers in the industry.
Today, Widex is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of hearing aids. Widex hearing aids are sold in more than 100 countries around the world, and the company employs over 4,000 people worldwide. In their continuous search for unique and clear solutions to complex problems, Widex strive to give people with hearing loss the same opportunity to communicate as those with normal hearing.
The Widex vision is to give people unlimited access to a world of sound by providing a perfect hearing.
Widex Hearing Aids Features
- Sound class technology – means less need for changing programs
- Distinct sound classes – automatically classifies the sound environment
- Speech detector – determines whether prominent speech is present
- Intelligent internal controller – assures optimal audibility or comfort in each sound class
- Smooth transitioning between controller settings – ensures that you aren’t disturbed when the hearing aid changes between listening environments
Benefits of using Widex Hearing Aids
- Easy-to-Use – Access features as quickly as you need them; there is also a new, improved grip and easy-to-open battery drawer
- Multiple Colours – Easy customisation with over 6 standard colours and 8 additional colours available with DREAM
- More Battery – Enjoy 20% more battery lifetime, even when streaming
- Precision and Performance – Enjoy supreme hearing aid sound in any environment
- Capture Clear Sound – Widex hearing aids capture all the sounds you need, from the highs to the lows, from loud to very quiet. No other hearing aid can provide you with such a wide range of comfortable, audible sounds.
Latest Widex Technologies
Artificial Intelligence: Widex has created the most advanced artificial intelligence technology for hearing aids. This technology goes beyond voice recognition or fall detection and can learn how an individual user wants to hear in every moment – and update their sound experience accordingly.
Delay-based Distortion: A new revolutionary technology marks a paradigm shift in hearing aids. ZeroDelay is a technology that’s developed to overcome the artificial sound quality that hearing aids are so often associated with. But there’s nothing artificial about ZeroDelay. Only the purest and most natural sound ever in a hearing aid.
Speed Enhancer: Some of the newest Widex hearing aid series also feature the InterEar Speech Enhancer. Communicating in a noisy environment is one of the most challenging situations for hearing aid users and many experience difficulties focusing on one speaker. The Widex Speech Enhancer system, on the other hand, is able to reduce noise so that it is under the hearing threshold while at the same time boosting regions with speech by applying extra gain in these regions.
Latest Widex Hearing Aids
With the new BEYOND hearing aid from Widex, you can enjoy the best that life has to offer. No other made-for-iPhone hearing solution sounds as good. And no other hearing aid offers the same possibilities to connect to the world around you. With leading-edge sound and Bluetooth connectivity, WIDEX BEYOND gives you the best sound possible, based on where you happen to find yourself – whether it’s in your car, at a concert or on a busy street. You don’t have to find the ideal listening conditions – they’re created for you no matter where you are. And you’re always in control with their iPhone app which is fully customizable, is easy to use and lets you stream music and more.
Even a great hearing aid has always sounded like a hearing aid – until now. The revolutionary WIDEX MOMENT changes the game to deliver the most pure, natural sound ever. Typically, sound processed in a hearing aid reaches the eardrum later than sound heard directly. And when these two ‘out of sync’ signals mix, you get an artificial sound. But now with WIDEX MOMENT you can hear every moment like you used to.
The Widex Evoke is a truly smart hearing aid. Widex have manufactured these elegant hearing aids with cutting edge SoundSense technology. The Evoke hearing aids get smarter as you keep using them, the hearing aid you buy today, will only get better from now. The new Evoke App available to download on your own smartphone allows you intuitively mould your hearing experience by giving you interactive active options that you can compare and choose which sound option is best suited for what hearing environment/situation.
Widex Styles and Types
- Hearing aids can be worn in the ear or behind the ear.
- In-the-ear hearing aids (ITE) sit discreetly in the ear canal opening. There is also the completely-in-canal (CIC) hearing aid, which sits deeply and invisibly in your ear canal. These hearing aids are custom-fit to your ear canal and are suitable for low to moderately severe hearing loss.
- Behind-the-ear hearing aids (BTE) come in three types: A standard BTE hearing aid with its receiver behind the ear, a receiver-in-the-ear (RITE) hearing aid, and a receiver-in-canal (RIC) hearing aid. BTEs are suitable for almost all types of hearing loss.
Talk to an Audiologist
Talk to one of our authorized Widex hearing care specialist close to your location to find out more about Widex hearing aids. Book a free 15-minute Audiological phone consultation.