Unitron Hearing Aids
Inspired by contemporary design and technological innovation, Unitron’s hearing instruments are designed to offer users a simple and seamless experience. Based on a holistic product design approach, both product technology and product form factors are collaboratively developed by engineers, designers, hearing healthcare professionals and hearing instrument users.
In doing so, these products incorporate both style and intuitive controls into comfortable design, without compromising the technology inside. Unitron provides ongoing expert support beyond the hearing instrument purchase to help you get the most out of their hearing aid experience.
Unitron Hearing Aid Features:
- Sleek Design – A lot of thought and insight goes into designing hearing aids with easy access to volume and program controls that are also comfortable to wear all day.
- FLEX experience – If your hearing needs change during the life of your hearing aid, it’s possible to upgrade to more advanced technology without purchasing a brand new device. With many Unitron hearing aids, you can upgrade the software within the device for a small fee and continue to enjoy the right level of technology.
- SoundNav – Unitron’s automatic startup program which automatically makes adjustments to volume and program settings depending on your current listening environment.
- Push-button technology allows to answer, ignore, and end calls directly from hearing aids.
- Telecoil hearing loop system delivers customized sound to your ears in crowded places
Benefits of using Unitron Hearing Aids
- Artificial intelligence: Using machine learning, a branch of artificial intelligence, Unitron hearing aids compare sounds you are hearing against a massive database to identify and classify your current listening environment. The hearing aids automatically adjust as the soundscape changes.
- SoundCore sound processing software: Unitron’s sound processing recognizes and responds to various acoustic environments, automatically adjusting the hearing aid settings as environments change. A spatial awareness algorithm helps you locate sounds and improves your understanding of speech in noise.
- Focus in on speech: AutoFocus 360 uses a binaural network of four microphones to determine where speech is coming from and dynamically alters the amplification in each ear.
Latest Unitron Technologies
SoundCore : This group of four intelligent features work together to understand your environment, making fluid adjustments so you can actively participate in every conversation, wherever you go.
SpeechPro : SpeechPro provides optimal speech understanding and localization from all directions, even in the most challenging listening situations: conversations in noise and conversations in crowds.
Spatial Awareness : Spatial Awareness gets the hearing instruments out of the way so that you can truly know which direction speech and sounds are coming from.
SoundNav : SoundNav is the building block of our SoundCore technology. It automatically identifies and classifies signals into seven distinct environments – four of them dedicated to conversations – blending them to match real life.
Latest Unitron Hearing Aids
Insera brings you closer to the heart of the conversations you don’t want to miss. Whether it’s the birds chirping, a voice across the room, or music on the radio, you’ll know exactly where sounds are coming from and pick up on the emotional undertones that go with them which makes your listening experience easier and more enjoyable.
Moxi hearing aids all use Unitron’s innovative North platform. This hearing technology offers a wealth of features, including automatically adjusting settings between environments and detecting speech in 360°, so you can hear conversations clearly wherever you are. All performance levels of all Unitron Moxi hearing aids also include feedback and wind noise management, as well as a tinnitus masker and natural sound balancing. These features are all designed to work together to give you the most natural possible listening experience.
SHIFT is a life-enhancing hearing solution that’s more than a clever amplifier. It works together with a smartphone app to give you more control over the way you hear. And, it packs industry leading features into a sleek design that fits comfortably on your ear. SHIFT hearing devices are ready to wear right out of the box and are completely set-up and optimised using an app – whenever you’re ready, wherever you are.
Unitron Styles and Types
- Unitron offers three different styles to choose from – behind-the-ear (BTE), in-the-ear (ITE), and receiver-in-canal (RIC)
- Behind-the-Ear: A BTE hearing aid rests behind the ear, with a curved piece that hooks over the ear to hold it in place. This type of hearing device is typically the largest.
- In-the-Ear: An ITE hearing aid gets placed inside the ear and is custom-made for each user. While some are quite large and fill the entire ear, others are a little more discreet, yet still quite visible.
- Receiver-in-Canal: An RIC hearing aid sits behind the ear like a BTE device, but features a thin, wire going over the ear and into the ear canal. The device’s speaker sits in the canal.
Talk to an Audiologist
Talk to one of our authorized Unitron hearing care specialist close to your location to find out more about Unitron hearing aids. Book a free 15-minute Audiological phone consultation.