Resound Up Smart
GN RESOUND UP SMART | BECAUSE EVERY WORD MATTERS
ReSound Up Smart™ is a cutting-edge hearing aid that adapts to the way children live today and provides a foundation for maximising speech and language development for children of all ages. Not only does it deliver consistently clear and comfortable sound to take full advantage of children’s natural ability to recognise sounds, it is also the only hearing aid for children that connects directly to an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
Bringing industry-leading ReSound Smart Hearing technology to hearing care for children and teenagers, ReSound Up Smart hearing aids work like wireless stereo headphones for direct stereo streaming of music, audiobooks, or any kind of video or audio call with family and friends. And with a growing number of fun educational apps and games available, they provide even greater opportunities for children with hearing loss to practice their language and develop their learning skills.
With a sleek, robust design and a host of accessories and safety features, ReSound Up Smart™ hearing aids also feature Surround Sound by ReSound. Using advanced algorithms that emulate the human ear, Surround Sound is a unique digital processing strategy that takes full advantage of the brain’s natural ability to recognise sounds and sense where they are coming from.
UP SMART FEATURES & ACCESSORIES
- DFS Ultra III – The adaptive filter accurately identifies and cancels feedback. At the same time, the built-in Whistle Control predicts feedback and optimises amplification in dynamic situations.
- Noise Tracker II – A unique spectral subtraction technology reduces unwanted noise without degrading the speech signal.
- SoundShaper – High frequency sounds that are not audible due to high frequency losses or cochlear dead regions are moved down in the frequency spectrum. A proportional relationship between input and output frequencies is maintained to minimise distortion.
- Binaural Directionality – The hearing aids work together dynamically to select the best directional response for any listening environment.
- Binaural Environmental Optimiser II – The hearing aids work together to analyse and classify the listening environment, then automatically adjust gain and noise reduction settings.
- WindGuard – WindGuard uses dual microphones to recognise wind, then reduce wind noise from the signal while preserving the audibility of other sounds.
- Streaming TV and calls – The ReSound TV Streamer 2 helps you child talk and watch and TV with the family at a volume that’s comfortable for everyone. When they are older, they can use the ReSound Phone Clip+ to stream crystal-clear calls directly to their hearing aids, and stream audio from any app for music, videos, games and more.
- LED indicator & battery door lock – ReSound Up Smart hearing aids include important child safety features such as an approved battery-door lock and an LED light so parents can check the status of the hearing aid and its battery at a glance.
- iSolate nanotech – Every ReSound Up Smart hearing aid component is coated with iSolate nanotech inside and out to repel water, dust, and corrosive substances such as earwax and sweat.
ReSound Up Smart™ is the only hearing aid for children and young people that connects directly to an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. Their hearing aids work like wireless stereo headphones for direct streaming of music, audiobooks, or any kind of video or audio call.
ReSound’s range of discreet, integrated FM receivers are fully compatible with all in-school FM systems. It’s also possible to connect and external universal FM or digital receiver. Further, ReSound wireless accessories enable children to stream virtually any sound. The Resound Micro Mic and Multi Mic deliver unsurpassed signal-to-noise ratio to bring classrooms, playgrounds and living rooms to life with rich, natural sound. Children of any age can benefit from wireless streaming of audio to hear speech clearly over distance, in noise and in reverberant environments.
- ReSound Micro Mic – Parents can clip the Micro Mic to their child’s clothing and talk even while in background noise. With a range of up to 25 metres in clear line of sight, the Micro Mic is ideal for use on shopping trips, in busy cafes or for talking in the car.
- ReSound Multi Mic 0 The Multi Mic can do everything the Micro Mic can. In addition when it’s time for group work, it doubles as a table microphone so your child can hear what everyone around the Multi Mic has to say. It connects to FM and loop systems, and it can make the hearing aids work like wireless headphones by plugging any device with a headphone output into the mini-jack input.
The ReSound Smart™ app gives parents discreet control over their children’s hearing aids. They can start or stop streamers such as the Micro Mic, Multi Mic or TV Streamer 2, changes programs, and save and geo-tag their favourity settings for school and home. And, most reassuring of all they can track down misplaced hearing aids with the ‘Finder’ function.
UP SMART FAMILY
ReSound Up Smart™ hearing aids are available in a range of attractive colours, and all styles except the Mini BTE include Made for iPhone functionality and ear-to-ear communication.