Enrich your everyday
Introducing ReSound Ligo
ReSound’s Ligo delivers excellent sound quality and speech understanding in discreet, durable designs.
It is available in a variety of Behind-the-Ear (BTE), Receiver-in-Ear (RIE), and Custom models.It’s wireless, so that means you can now stream your favourite audio directly to your hearing aids with wireless accessories.
Control your hearing aids from your smartphone.
The ReSound Smart 3D App can be downloaded to your smartphones and is compatible with the Bluetooth wireless range of products in Ligo, Quattro, LiNX 3D, and Enzo Q.
Additionally, if your smartphone operates on iOS (Apple) or Android version 10 (with Bluetooth 5.0) you can direct stream voice calls, music, and sound from your device.
Features in the ReSound Smart 3D app :
- Sound Enhancements,
- Battery charge Status.
- Find my hearing aid feature.
- Relief from Tinnitus.
ReSound’s Ligo benefits
- Spatial Sense- delivering a clear and natural sense of the sounds around you, this feature enables you to zone in on the sounds you want to hear.
- Music Mode- the music program feature in ReSound hearing aids is preferred by 95% of listeners. Utilizing the extended bandwidth and faster sampling rate, music sounds richer, fuller, and more natural.
- Bluetooth streaming- provides fuller, richer sounds, from almost any audio source, use this feature to stream the sound source directly to your hearing aids, to enjoy the finer details of music.
ReSound’s Ligo Hearing Aid Features
- Adaptive Directionality- helps you identify and understand clear speech in noisy environments.
- Noise Tracker II and Windguard- enjoy a comfortable listening experience in noisy or windy environments.
- DFS Ultra II- go through your day untroubled by unwanted background sounds.
- Ear-to-Ear communication- this feature allows you to discreetly change the volume or program of both hearing aids by adjusting just one of them.
- Tinnitus Sound Generator- get relief from tinnitus.
ReSound Assist App
ReSound Assist gives you options to stay in touch with your hearing care professional and receive help and support that fits your schedule. ReSound Assist Live and the ReSound Smart 3D app make it possible to have face-to-face fitting sessions from anywhere. Use the app to schedule a video call with your hearing care professional to fine-tune your hearing aids remotely.
Easy connection to compatible phones and other devices.
- ReSound Phone Clip allows you to stream calls and music directly to your hearing aids from any Bluetooth enabled phone.
- ReSound TV Streamer 2 streams stereo sound directly from your TV, computer, tablet, radio, or stereo system to your hearing aids.
ReSound Ligo Types & Styles
You can choose between different hearing aid styles, available in a wide range of attractive colours.
ReSound Ligo series is available in – Receiver-in-ear, Traditional BTE and In-ear custom models.
ReSound Ligo technology is available in three levels – 9, 7 and 5.
Light and easy to wear.
Available in different colors.
It contains a tiny speaker attached to a thin, almost invisible wire that sits in the ear.
- Easy to handle.
- Provides the best amplification.
- Suitable for severe-to-profound hearing loss.
- Choose from three Behind-the-Ear options to suit your hearing loss and personal preferences.
- Custom made.
- Easy to apply and wear.
- Cosmetically discreet.
- A small volume control button is inserted with the device.
- Suitable for Mild-to-Moderate hearing loss.
Talk to an Audiologist
Talk to one of our authorized ReSound hearing care specialist close to your location to find out more about ReSound hearing aids. Book a free 15-minute Audiological phone consultation.