Phonak has been committed to developing, producing, and distributing cutting-edge hearing solutions for more than 70 years. Phonak are fully committed to fighting the stigma attached to hearing loss, to tearing down barriers for the hearing-impaired and to finding new and innovative ways to help everyone reconnect to the beauty of sound.
Thanks to modern technology, an innovative spirit, the highest quality standards and industry-leading expertise, Phonak is able to continuously bring you the best possible solutions for your hearing needs. They believe they can do more, do better, for everyone with hearing loss, and will not stop until wearing a hearing aid is as simple and routine as wearing eyeglasses or contact lenses. After all, why should it be any different?
Phonak Hearing Aid Features
- Leading technologies for improving speech in noise
- Fully Automatic with multi-base automaticity with their AutoSense 3.0
- Up to date technologies for severe to profound hearing loss
- Great range of styles for all kinds of hearing loss
- Built-in Lithium-Ion battery, rechargeable hearing aids
- Exceptional for steeply sloping High Frequency hearing loss
- Wireless CROS hearing aids with good performance available
- Solid tinnitus masker option built into many models
Benefits of using Phonak Hearing Aids
- Stereo Bluetooth streaming – Streaming from iPhone, iPad, MacOS, Android, Windows, and any other Bluetooth-enabled audio device.
- TV Streaming – Phonak can stream directly from Bluetooth-enabled TVs, and can also stream from the Phonak TV Connector accessory.
- Rechargeability – Phonak promises a full day of hearing aid use from a single charge of its lithium-ion rechargeable batteries.
- RogerDirect – Users can stream audio from Phonak’s portable Roger remote microphone directly to their hearing aids.
- Motion sensing – A new ultra-low power accelerometer detects when you move and adjusts the hearing aid microphones and noise cancellation settings.
- PRISM sound processing chip – The new chip offers double the memory and enables better Bluetooth connectivity.
- Smartphone app – myPhonak app provides access to remote support services enabling your hearing care professional to customize your personal listening experience in real-time.
Latest Oticon Technologies
- Autosense – up to seven programs that will automatically change, depending on the listening environment. You can also change programs manually, but Autosense does such a great job detecting the listening environment for you, you may not need to use this function.
- Binaural VoiceStream technology – helping you zone in one a single voice in difficult listening situations, this feature includes Speech in Wind (improving communication outdoors), Speech in 360° (clearer speech in most background noise situations), and DuoPhone (no matter which ear you hold the phone to, both hearing aids will pick up the caller’s voice).
Latest Phonak Hearing Aids
Phonak Audéo Marvel
The new Marvel platform focuses on what you expect most from a first-class hearing aid – a clear, rich sound experience. This world’s first hearing technology offers the ability to stream all audio content seamlessly from iPhone, Android smartphones, or billions of other Bluetooth-enabled devices to both ears in stereo quality. Marvel hearing aids are also rechargeable and work with dedicated apps that allow you to experience remote hearing aid adjustments as well as real-time voice-to-text call transcription.
Lyric is a 100% invisible hearing aid that is placed in your ear canal just a few millimeters from your eardrum by a trained professional. You can wear it permanently, day and night so you will be able to hear 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. No need to replace batteries or daily maintenance.
Phonak Styles and Types
- Behind-the-ear (BTE) : In BTE hearing aids, everything is contained inside a durable case that sits behind the outer ear. Sounds are transmitted to the user’s ear directly via a small tube attached to a dome or earmold. BTE hearing aids have traditionally been the largest in size, and are also the best hearing aids for those needing the most power.
- Receiver-in-the-canal (RIC) : Another type of hearing aid is RIC. These rest behind the outer ear, just like BTE hearing aids. The difference is that the speaker sits inside the ear – in an earmold or dome. It is separate from the rest of the device, and the case is then connected by a wire to the speaker. This type of hearing aid is traditionally smaller, lighter, and more discreet than a BTE, but not powerful enough for wearers with profound hearing loss.
- In-the-ear (ITE) : ITE hearing aids sit entirely inside the ear. There are various sub-styles in this category, from the large and more powerful Full Shell to the smaller CIC (Completely-In-Canal) and the virtually invisible IIC (Invisible-In-Canal).
Talk to an Audiologist
Talk to one of our authorized Oticon hearing care specialist close to your location to find out more about Phonak hearing aids. Book a free 15-minute Audiological phone consultation.