Ear and hearing clinics are conveniently located in different Melbourne locations, including at the following address, to offer Hearing Services by qualified Audiologists to Southbank residents.
414 LaTrobe Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
03 9329 5055
03 9329 5033
Operating hours: 9:00am – 5:30pm Monday to Friday
Services available at the clinic
- Free Hearing Test, Aid & Services for Pensioners
- Comprehensive Hearing Assessment (Adults and Children over 5 years)
- Hearing Loss Management & Advice
- Tinnitus Assessment & Treatment
- Ear Wax Removal & Management
- Invisible Hearing Aids
- Lyric Invisible Hearing Consultation
- Lyric Invisible Hearing Aid Assessment (Kew & Melbourne CBD Hearing Clinics)
- Lyric Invisible Hearing Device Fitting (Kew & Melbourne CBD Hearing Clinics)
- Hearing Aids – Trial, Supply & Fitting
- Assistive Listening Devices
- Auditory Rehabilitation Programs
- Industrial & Pre-employment Hearing Tests (Construction, Police, Aviation and other industries)
- Hearing Aid Repair
- Hearing Aid Accessories
- Specialised Ear Plugs (Musician, Swimmer, Light Sleepers and others)
Melbourne Hearing Clinic is conveniently located on the corner of La Trobe Street and Wills Street. The main entrance is located on ground level on Wills Street.
Disabled and 2-hour metered parking is available on Wills Street. Two hour parking is also available on La Trobe Street. Multilevel car parks are also available nearby.
Across the road is Flagstaff Train Station. Melbourne Central Train Station is also close.
Tram 30 travels along La Trobe Street and Tram 35 for Melbourne City Circle.
Located on map 45 H 12
To arrange an appointment at any of our locations or to make an enquiry please contact us at our Head Office or one of our conveniently located clinics.