Melbourne, VIC 3000
Phone 03 9329 5055
Audiologist Melbourne CBD
Audiology Hearing Clinic
Ear & Hearing Australia – Melbourne Audiologists
414 LaTrobe Street
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
03 9329 5055
Operating hours: 9:00am – 5:30pm Monday to Friday
Audiology Services available at the Melbourne CBD clinic
- Free Hearing Test, Aid & Services for Pensioners
- Comprehensive Hearing Assessment (Adults and Children over 5 years)
- Hearing Loss Management & Advice
- Tinnitus Assessment & Treatment
- Ear Wax Removal & Management
- Invisible Hearing Aids
- Lyric Invisible Hearing Consultation
- Lyric Invisible Hearing Aid Assessment (Kew & Melbourne CBD Hearing Clinics)
- Lyric Invisible Hearing Device Fitting (Kew & Melbourne CBD Hearing Clinics)
- Hearing Aids – Trial, Supply & Fitting
- Assistive Listening Devices
- Auditory Rehabilitation Programs
- Industrial & Pre-employment Hearing Tests (Construction, Police, Aviation and other industries)
- Hearing Aid Repair
- Hearing Aid Accessories
- Specialised Ear Plugs (Musician, Swimmer, Light Sleepers and others)
Ear & Hearing Australia’s Melbourne Audiology Hearing Clinic is conveniently located on the corner of La Trobe Street and Wills Street. The main entrance is located on ground level on Wills Street.
Disabled and 2-hour metered parking is available on Wills Street. 2-hour parking is also available on La Trobe Street. Multilevel car parks are also available nearby.
Across the road is Flagstaff Train Station. Melbourne Central Train Station is also close.
Tram 30 travels along La Trobe Street and Tram 35 for Melbourne City Circle.
Located on map 45 H 12
To arrange an appointment at any of our Melbourne audiology clinics or to make an enquiry please contact us at