2-3/850 Collins St,
Docklands, VIC 3008
03 9329 5055
Operating hours: 9:00am – 5:30pm Monday to Friday
Services At This Clinic
- Free Hearing Test, Aid & Services for Pensioners
- Comprehensive Hearing Assessment (Adults and Children over 7 years)
- Hearing Loss Management & Advice
- Tinnitus Assessment & Treatment
- Hearing Aids – Trial, Supply & Fitting
- Assistive Listening Devices
- Auditory Rehabilitation Programs
- Industrial & Pre-employment Hearing Tests (Construction, Police, Aviation and other industries)
The Docklands Hearing Clinic is located in Victoria Harbour Medical Centre on Collins Street. The entrance is via Merchant Street.
There are street metered carparks around the clinic. Wilson Car Parking is also available at Collins Street and Bourke Street, Docklands.
The clinic is a 10 min walk from Southern Cross Station.
Tram 11 and 48 travel along Collins Street.
Stop D17 is 180 metres from the clinic.
Located on map 43 C 10
To arrange an appointment at any of our locations or to make an enquiry please contact us at our Head Office or one of our conveniently located clinics.