Suite 3/ 330 High St,
Ashburton, VIC 3147
Phone 03 9885 8106
Suite 3/330 High St, Ashburton, VIC 3147
03 9885 8106
03 9813 8606
Services available at the clinic
- Free Hearing Test, Aid & Services for Pensioners
- Comprehensive Hearing Assessment (Adults and Children over 5 years)
- Hearing Loss Management & Advice
- Tinnitus Assessment & Treatment
- Ear Wax Removal & Management
- Invisible Hearing Aids
- Lyric Invisible Hearing Consultation
- Lyric Invisible Hearing Aid Assessment (Kew & Melbourne CBD Hearing Clinics)
- Lyric Invisible Hearing Device Fitting (Kew & Melbourne CBD Hearing Clinics)
- Hearing Aids – Trial, Supply & Fitting
- Assistive Listening Devices
- Auditory Rehabilitation Programs
- Industrial & Pre-employment Hearing Tests (Construction, Police, Aviation and other industries)
- Hearing Aid Repair
- Hearing Aid Accessories
- Specialised Ear Plugs (Musician, Swimmer, Light Sleepers and others)
The Ashburton Hearing Clinic is located close to the corner of High Street and Warrigal Road, which is also the nearest major intersection.
Free parking is available at the rear of the clinic.
Bus 903 Altona/Mordialloc travels on Warrigal Road.
Bus 734 Glen Iris/Glen Waverley travels on High Street.
Both buses have bus stops very close to the clinic.
Train: Ashburton Railway Station is located approx 1 km away. Bus 734 departs Ashburton Station and stops 230 metres before the clinic.
Located on map 60 G10
To arrange an appointment at any of our locations or to make an enquiry please contact us at our Head Office or one of our conveniently located clinics.
Operating hours: 9:00am – 5:00pm Monday to Friday