Ashburton Audiologists Hearing Clinic
As part of Ear and Hearing Australia, Ashburton Audiologists Hearing Clinic is a locally owned and operated and is a Client-Centred Practice, providing the most professional hearing services. Ear and Hearing Australia is always regarded as a premium hearing services provider and in known for its best level of hearing care in Melbourne since 1998.
Ashburton Audiologists are Highly skilled, Australian qualified Hearing specialists, for all your hearing and hearing aids needs. They are Australian Government Hearing Services accredited audiologists to provide subsidised Hearing services to pensioners and veterans. They are members of Audiology Australia with Clinical Certificate of Practice
Suite 3/330 High Street
03 9885 8106
Hearing Services at Ashburton Audiologists Clinic
- Hearing Tests for Adults, Seniors and Children 0ver5.
- Hearing Aids – Consultation, Prescription, Supply & Fitting
- Hearing Aids – RISK FREE Trials
- Hearing Aid Repairs, Maintenance and Services
- Pensioners and Veterans:Hearing tests, Hearing aids and Services
- WorkCover HearingTests, Hearing aids and Services
- NDIS Hearing Tests, Hearing aids and Services
- Hearing Loss Management & Advice
- Tinnitus Assessment & Treatment
- Microsuction Ear Wax Removal & Management
- Invisible Hearing Aids
- Lyric Invisible Hearing aid providers
- Lyric Invisible Hearing Aid Assessment (Kew & Melbourne CBD, Camberwell, Malvern Hearing Clinics)
- Lyric Invisible Hearing Device Fitting (Kew & Melbourne CBD, Camberwell, Malvern Hearing Clinics)
- Assistive Listening Devices
- Auditory Rehabilitation Programs
- Industrial & Pre-employment Hearing Tests (Construction, Police, Aviation and other industries)
- Hearing Aid Accessories
- Specialised Ear Plugs (Musician, Swimmer, Light Sleepers and others)
Ashburton Audiologists Hearing Clinic is located close to the corner of High Street and Warrigal Road, which is also the nearest major intersection.
Free parking is available at the rear of the clinic.
Bus 903 Altona/Mordialloc travels on Warrigal Road.
Bus 734 Glen Iris/Glen Waverley travels on High Street.
Both buses have bus stops very close to the clinic.
Train: Ashburton Railway Station is located approx 1 km away. Bus 734 departs Ashburton Station and stops 230 metres before the clinic.
Located on map 60 G10
To arrange an appointment at any of our clinics near you or to make an enquiry please contact us at our Head Office or one of our conveniently located clinics.
Operating hours: 9:00am – 5:00pm Monday to Friday
Suite 3/ 330 High Street
Ashburton, VIC 3147
Phone 03 9885 8106