- Ear and Hearing Australia’s commitment to maintaining your privacy
Ear and Hearing Australia’s Privacy Statement has been created because we value our users and recognise their right to keep personal information private. This statement discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for Ear and Hearing Australia. Information collected via our website or marketing promotions such as surveys and/or competitions is in compliance with the Information Privacy Act 2000 (the IP Act).
- Collecting information on Ear and Hearing Australia visitors Ear and Hearing Australia collects information on our site visitors collectively including which sections of the site are most frequently visited, how often and for how long. This data is always used as aggregated, non-personal information. Ear and Hearing Australia utilises this information to improve and enhance our services by monitoring the areas on the site which are most popular to you. This aggregated information may be shared with Ear and Hearing Australia partners to provide them with an overview of how Ear and Hearing Australia visitors use the site. This is done for the purposes of providing you with a more efficient site.
By submitting an enquiry form, you agree to be contacted by Ear and Hearing Australia in relation to your hearing health and concerns. Your information is held securely and not shared with third parties without your consent. Ear and Hearing Australia does not sell or rent the personal information it collects.
Ear and Hearing Australia’s web servers gather your IP address to assist with the diagnosis of problems or support issues with our services. Again, information is gathered in aggregate only and cannot be traced to an individual user.
Cookies & Applets
- Collecting information on Ear and Hearing Australia Registered members
As part of subscribing to our Newsletter, we collect personal information about you in order for you to take full advantage of Ear and Hearing Australia’s services. We may contact you in the future about hearing health and hearing needs. Subscription to our Newsletter is completely optional and sent to registered users only. You may unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time. To unsubscribe, please send your request in writing via Email: email@example.com Mail: 2 Cotham Road, Kew, VIC, 3101 or by calling 1300 761 667.
- Surveys and General Promotion Communications from Ear and Hearing Australia
Ear and Hearing Australia from time to time may issue a survey in order to gather information for our Marketing Research. By providing your contact details, you agree to be contacted by Ear & Hearing Australia in the future about hearing health and hearing needs. To opt out, simply send your request to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Mail: 2 Cotham Road, Kew, VIC, 3101 or by calling 1300 761 667.
- Storage & Security of Personal Information
Ear and Hearing Australia takes all reasonable steps to ensure the security of our system. Any information which we hold for you is stored on secure servers that are protected in controlled facilities. In addition, our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by Ear and Hearing Australia. However, Ear and Hearing Australia will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to your personal information. You can also play an important role in keeping your personal information secure, by maintaining the confidentiality of any password and accounts used on the Ear and Hearing Australia site.
- Ear and Hearing Australia Partners & Advertisers
Ear and Hearing Australia provides links and passes to third party sites. The use of your information by these third party sites is not within the control of Ear and Hearing Australia and we cannot accept responsibility for the conduct of these companies.
Ear and Hearing Australia welcomes ideas and feedback about all aspects of the site. Ear and Hearing Australia stores feedback that users send to us. This feedback will be used to administer and refine the service and may be shared with Ear and Hearing Australia partners either in aggregate form or with specific identifying characteristics removed.
- Privacy & Site Changes
From time to time, Ear and Hearing Australia may review and update its privacy statement. Revised versions will be updated on the website.